Wake each morning to a bounteous Bar Harbor plated breakfast served for your convenience from 8-9:00 AM. Early riser’s coffee is available at 6:30.
Enjoy a Delicious Plated Breakfast. Selections Rotate Daily
Our Breakfasts Have Made Us Famous! Our Rotating Selection of Offerings May Include:
- Smoky Chicken Confit Hash and Eggs
- Maine Wild Blueberry Pancakes served with 100% Natural Maine Maple Syrup
- Brandied Tenderloin Tips with Mushrooms in Puff Pastry
- Homemade Belgian Waffles with Mixed Berries and Vermont Mascarpone Cream.
- Shirred Eggs Florentine with Prosciutto and Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
- Bananas Foster French Toast (thickly-sliced egg bread dipped in egg custard and topped with bananas in a glaze of brown sugar, butter and cinnimon, flamed with rum)
- New England Style Crab Cake with Citrus Remoulade and Spring Greens
- Banberry French Toast (French toast topped with strawberries, bananas and banana mousse)
- Wicked Good Panini-Style Sanwich (egg, prosciutto, provolone, roasted red pepper, marinated tomato and pesto aoli)
- Parmesan Crusted Atlantic Haddock with Caper Butter and Eggs
- Petite Sirloin Steak with Mushrooms and Eggs
- Home-Style Potatoes
- Extra Thick Country Bacon
- Homemade granola
- Freshly-Baked Cinnamon Rolls and Sticky Buns
- Corn Bread and Honey Butter
- Our famous blueberry muffins (cooked in original black cast iron muffin pans that make them crisp on the outside and deliciously moist on the inside)
- New England style egg bakes and scrambled eggs
- Beverages: orange juice, cranberry juice, milk, regular and decaf coffee, choice of regular tea, or herbal tea.
- Coffee cakes (change daily) or some other breakfast treat
- Choose to eat family style at the large table, or eat at the smaller table in the bay window
- Take a tray to the breakfast porch
- Take a tray to the brick terrace and eat al fresco – looking over the sweeping lawns and shrubbery. (You’d never guess that you’re in the heart of Bar Harbor)
- Take a tray to the kitchen terrace – looking over the formal garden.
- Take a tray to your own balcony and eat privately.
- We will be happy to fulfill any special dietary need upon request.
Please note that Breakfast is Not Provided from November through April.
We regret that our kitchens must close during the winter when the potential for freezing temperatures exists. Our winter rates have been reduced accordingly. Please ask our staff for dining options in the area.