Please note that Breakfast is Not Provided from November through April.
We regret that our kitchens must close during the winter when the potential for freezing temperatures exists. Our winter rates have been reduced accordingly. Please ask our staff for dining options in the area.
Wake each morning to a bounteous Bar Harbor breakfast buffet served for your convenience from 8-10 AM. Early riser’s coffee is available at 6:30. The afternoon parlor refreshments and social gatherings are a tradition at Mira Monte, a Bar Harbor B&B.
Our Daily Bar Harbor Home-Style Breakfast Buffet
Among our daily offerings are:
- Steamed eggs
- Homemade Belgian waffles served with 100% natural Maine maple syrup.
- Country potatoes
- Homemade granola
- Our famous blueberry muffins (cooked in original black cast iron muffin pans that make them crisp on the outside and deliciously moist on the inside)
- Fruit salad
- Our own home made Anadama Bread (a traditional New England corn meal and molasses yeast bread)
- New England style egg bakes and scrambled eggs
- Beverages: orange juice, cranberry juice, milk, regular and decaf coffee, choice of regular tea, or herbal tea.
- Coffee cakes (change daily) or some other breakfast treat
- We also offer several rotating specials throughout the week
- Choose to eat family style at the large table, or eat at the smaller table in the bay window
- Take a tray to the breakfast porch
- Take a tray to the brick terrace and eat al fresco – looking over the sweeping lawns and shrubbery. (You’d never guess that you’re in the heart of Bar Harbor)
- Take a tray to the kitchen terrace – looking over the formal garden.
- Take a tray to your own balcony and eat privately.
- We will be happy to fulfill any special dietary need upon request.