Wake each morning to a bounteous Bar Harbor breakfast buffet served for your convenience from 8-10 AM. Early riser’s coffee is available at 6:30. The afternoon parlor refreshments and social gatherings are a tradition at Mira Monte, a Bar Harbor B&B.
Our Daily Bar Harbor Breakfast Buffet
Among our daily offerings are:
- Steamed eggs
- Homemade Belgian waffles served with Maine maple syrup.
- Homemade granola
- Our famous blueberry muffins (cooked in original black cast iron muffin pans that make them crisp on the outside and deliciously moist on the inside)
- Fruit salad
- Our own home made Anadama Bread (a traditional New England corn meal and molasses yeast bread)
- Egg bakes (usually 2 to choose from)
- Beverages: orange juice, cranberry juice, milk, regular and decaf coffee, choice of regular tea, or herbal tea.
- Coffee cakes (change daily) or some other breakfast treat
- Choose to eat family style at the large table, or eat at the smaller table in the bay window
- Take a tray to the breakfast porch
- Take a tray to the brick terrace and eat al fresco – looking over the sweeping lawns and shrubbery. (You’d never guess that you’re in the heart of Bar Harbor)
- Take a tray to the kitchen terrace – looking over the formal garden.
- Take a tray to your own balcony and eat privately.
- We will be happy to fulfill any special dietary need upon request.