We understand that you may be anxious about the safety of travelling during these extraordinary times. We want to assure you that your safety and wellbeing is our greatest concern. Here are a few of the things we offer in order to protect our guests from COVID-19:
- Private Entrances. Many of our ground-floor guest rooms have private entrances, allowing you to come and go without passing through common areas (please see room descriptions to check the availability of this feature).
- No Contact Check-In. Keys are sanitized and distributed in clean envelopes and guest receipts are delivered by email unless otherwise requested.
- Optional Breakfast Delivery. We offer the option of having your breakfast delivered directly to your room (some limitations may apply).
- Increased Spacing in Dining Areas. We have removed several seats in our dining areas in order to help meet social distancing requirements.
- Enhanced Sanitation Procedures. We’re thorough, but we’re taking even more time to ensure that all our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- Additional Staff Training. Our staff has received special training in sanitation techniques necessary to reduce the threat of COVID-19 to our guests.