We understand that you may be anxious about the safety of traveling during these extraordinary times. We want to assure you that your safety and well being is our greatest concern.
Here are a few of the things we offer in order to protect our guests from COVID-19:
- Private Entrances. Many of our ground-floor guest rooms have exterior entrances, allowing you to come and go without passing through common areas (Please see room descriptions to check for the availability of this feature).
- No Contact Check-In. Keys are sanitized and distributed in clean envelopes. Guest receipts are delivered by email unless otherwise requested.
- Decreased turnover. We be scheduling additional time between guest room bookings in order to facilitate sanitation and reduce overall building density.
- “Grab and Go” breakfast. Consistent with the state mandate for COVID-19 prevention, we will be temporarily suspending our buffet-style breakfast in favor of individually packaged meals.
- Increased Spacing in Dining Areas. We have removed several seats in our dining areas in order to help meet social distancing requirements.
- Enhanced Sanitation Procedures. We’re taking even more time than usual to ensure that all our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- Frequent sanitizing. High-contact points in public areas such as stair rails, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and dining tables receive extra attention.
- Additional Staff Training. Our staff has received special training in sanitation techniques necessary to reduce the threat of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer. We have placed hand sanitizer dispensers in common areas of the inn.
No environment can be completely sterile, but we are committed to doing everything in our power to ensure that your stay is both enjoyable and safe. As the situation continues to evolve, we will modify our policies accordingly.
Bruce and Cheryl